Filters & Scripts
Masks & QuickMasks
Welcome to the GIMP 2.x for Windows Tutorial. This tutorial is written to teach the basics of GIMP 2.x. The tutorial consists of step by step Flash Movies, various PDF files, and examples found in .ZIP files. The system requirements for this tutorial are:
- GIMP 2.x for windows found HERE.
- Macromedia Flash Player 7 available HERE.
- Adobe Acrobat reader available HERE.
- A Zip program such as 7-Zip available HERE.
- 1024 x 768 display settings.
- A high-speed Internet connection.
Throughout the tutorial, when you see the enabled Flash Movie icon , you can click to watch a Flash Movie for that topic. When you see the enabled PDF icon , you can click to view Adobe PDF files. When you see the enabled Get Files icon , you can click to download a .ZIP file of materials for the lesson.
This tutorial uses many pop-up windows. If you have an active pop-up blocker running, you may have to limit or disable it for the tutorial to function properly.
Let's get started!